Kentucky Lifeguard Certification Courses. Lifeguard-Pro certifications are accepted or approved by all 50 U.S. states across the nation and up to 27 countries around the world. Lifeguard-Pro is a recognized "World Leader in Water Safety & Rescue".
World's Most Convenient Lifeguard Certification Course. Lifeguard-Pro believes that to make the public safer in and around aquatic environments, we must make quality lifesaving training more available to the public. That is why Lifeguard-Pro offers the world's most convenient Lifeguard certification courses.
With Lifeguard-Pro, earning your Lifeguard certification is as easy as 1-2-3.
|1.||SELECT YOUR LIFEGUARD COURSE. Select your desired Lifeguard certification course from the list of Lifeguard courses below. If you don't know which Lifeguard certification course is best for you Contact Us.|
|2.||REGISTER & BUY YOUR HOME-STUDY COURSE. Register for your desired Lifeguard certification course and purchase the corresponding Home-Study Course. Register Now.|
|3.||SCHEDULE & ATTEND IN-PERSON TRAINING SESSION. After successfully completing your online Home-Study Course, schedule and attend your local 1-2 day local In-Person Training Session on any date and location that you reserve.|
|It's that Easy!
|Home-Study Course Details|
Online Home-Study Course. The online Home-Study Course will provide access to all of your course required textbooks, videos, exams, forms, and study materials. Once you purchase your online Home-Study Course, we'll email you an assigned Username & Password, so that you can immediately login to Lifeguard-Pro.org and begin your Lifeguard certification course from anywhere in the world. Start Your Lifeguard Instructor certification course now!
- Lifeguard Home-Study Course. The Home-Study Course for the Lifeguard certification courses will take you approximately 12 hours to complete. Dedicated and capable candidates will likely complete the course faster than less dedicated and less capable candidates.
- Lifeguard Re-Certification Home-Study Courses. The Home-Study Course for Lifeguard Re-Certification courses can be completed in much less time than full Lifeguard Instructor certification courses.
- Lifeguard Instructor Home-Study Course. The Home-Study Course for the Lifeguard Instructor certification course will take you approximately 24 hours to complete. Dedicated and capable candidates will likely complete the course faster than less dedicated and less capable candidates.
Remember, with the online Home-Study Course you can progress at your own pace. Stop and start as often as you like, and study in the comfort and convenience of your own home. Begin your Lifeguard certification course today! Register Now.
|In-Person Training Details
Kentucky In-Person Training Sessions. As a Kentucky Authorized Service Provider of Lifeguard-Pro, we offer the local Kentucky In-Person Training Sessions 7-days a week, year-round in all major cities in Kentucky. Once you successfully complete your online Home-Study Course, just contact us and request your local Kentucky 1-2 day In-Person Training Session. Schedule your In-Person Training Session just like you would schedule an airline flight or hotel reservation. Select a date, time, and location that is convenient for YOU.
Don't worry. Even if you are the only individual that week requesting a Lifeguard In-Person Training Session in your city, we'll still train you--even if you're the only candidate enrolled in the class! No more waiting for a group of Lifeguard candidates to assemble in to a group in your local area before you can join a class. Those days are gone! Lifeguard-Pro offers the world's most convenient Lifeguard certification course. Register Now.
Scheduling Your Kentucky In-Person Training Session. As a Kentucky Authorized Service Provider of Lifeguard-Pro, we offer convenient In-Person Training Sessions in every major city in Kentucky upon request. Just contact us and request a training date in your local area, we'll take care of the rest. We'll conduct your In-Person Training Session in your local area--even if you're the only candidate enrolled in the class! Be advised that the number of candidates dramatically increases from March 1 - July 31, so plan ahead. Scheduling your In-Person Training Session is that easy. Lifeguard-Pro provides the world's most convenient Lifeguard certification course. Lifeguard-Pro has revolutionized the Lifeguard training industry! Register Now.
Participating in Your Kentucky In-Perston Training Session. You must print your Certification Request Form from your Lifeguard-Pro.org Profile page, and bring it to class with you.
- Lifeguard Certification Courses. The In-Person Training Session for Lifeguard certification courses will take approximately 12 hours to complete. It will usually be conducted over 1-2 days. The candidates' abilities and the number of candidates in the class can effect duration of class time required.
- Lifeguard Re-Certification Course. The In-Person Training Session for the Lifeguard Re-certification course will take substanially fewer hours to complete than the full Lifeguard Instructor certification course.
- Lifeguard Instructor Certification Course. The In-Person Training Session for the Lifeguard Instructor certification course will take approximately 24 hours to complete. It will usually be conducted over 2-3 days.The candidates' abilities and the number of candidates in the class can effect duration of class time required.
During your Lifeguard In-Person Training Session, your Lifeguard Instructor will teach you all of the course required physical skills. Your Lifeguard Instructor will then evaluate your performance on each of those physical skills. Then, you will complete a written Final Exam based on the information that you learned in your Lifeguard online Home-Study Course. Lastly, your Lifeguard Instructor will fill out and sign your Certification Request Form verifying that you successfully completed all required physical skills training. It's that Simple! Register Now.
Buy Your Home-Study Course & Schedule Your In-Person Training Session
| Register Now
Tags: Lifeguard | Lifeguard Courses | Lifeguard Course | Lifeguard Certification | Lifeguard Certifications | Lifeguard Certification Courses | Lifeguard Certification Course | Lifeguard Certification Training | Lifeguard Certification Classes | Lifeguard Certification Class | Lifeguard Training | Lifeguard Training Courses | Lifeguard Training Course | Lifeguard Training Classes | Lifeguard Training Class | Lifeguard Classes | Lifeguard Class | Lifeguard Re-certification | Lifeguard Re-Certification Courses | Lifeguard Re-Certification Course | Lifeguard Re-Certification Training | Lifeguard Re-Certification Classes | Lifeguard Re-Certification Class | Lifeguarding | Lifeguarding Courses | Lifeguarding Course | Lifeguarding Certification | Lifeguarding Certification Courses | Lifeguarding Certification Course | Lifeguarding Training | Lifeguarding Classes | Lifeguarding Class | Lifeguarding Re-Certification | Lifeguarding Re-certification Courses | Lifeguarding Re-Certification Course | Lifeguarding Re-Certification Training | Lifeguarding Re-Certification Classes | Lifeguarding Re-Certification Class
Tags: Ashland, KY | Bowling Green, KY | Covington, KY | Elizabethtown, KY | Erlanger, KY | Fayette, KY | Florence, KY | Flankfort, KY | Georgetown, KY | Henderson, KY | Hopkinsville, KY | Independence, KY | Jeffersontown, KY | Lexington-Fayette, KY | Louisville, KY | Madisonville, KY | Newburg, KY | Nicholasville, KY | Owensboro, KY | Paducah, KY | Pleasureridgepark, KY | Radcliff, KY | Richmond, KY | Valley Station, KY | Winchester, KY